SSC JHT Exam Date and Call Letter 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the exam date and call letter for SSC JHT recruitments as of 2022. In accordance with SSC’s decision, the CBT exam will take place on 1st October 2022. Applicants can download their call letters before the SSC JHT exam.
SSC JHT Exam Date and Call Letter 2022
|SSC JHT Bharti Details
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Call Letter Release Date:
|Written Exam Date:
|24th September 2022
|Hall Ticket Availability:
|Online on @ssc.nic.in
SSC JHT Exam Date 2022
According to the official announcement, the main exams for the SSC JHT posts will be held on 1st October 2022. Details of the SSC JHT recruitment 2022 as well as application forms are already available online on our website. After that, many candidates are eagerly awaiting an official update on the exam date and call letter.
Please refer to the official announcement of the exam date and the call letter located on the SSC website. Below are details regarding how to download the call letter.
SSC JHT Call Letter 2022
Aspirants Can Follow the Below Steps to Download Their SSC JHT Call Letter, After Downloading This Call Letter, You Must Print it Out And Carry it with You To Exam Hall.
- First Of All, Go to the SSC official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- From the Top Menu, Click On “Call Letter / Preference“, And Select “CBT Exam Call Letter“.
- On Next Page Select Job: “SSC JHT“.
- Next, Fill up your “Roll Number” and “Password ”, And Click on the “Print Call Letter” button.
- Done! Your Call Letter Is Loading on the Pop-Up window. (Make Sure You Enabled Pop-up For @ssc.nic.in)
- Finally, Print Out Your Call Letter On A4 Size Page.
|SSC JHT Call Letter 2022